In order to restore all archived emails for any email id, follow the steps as mention bellow -
- Install MailStore Desktop Client on a Window 7 / 8 /10 Desktop System. Download the Mailstore Client from the following link - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108165640/Mailstore/EmailArchiveClientSetup-18.104.22.16858.msi. After installing the above application, it will ask you for the server name which is - https://mailstore.diadem-tech.com/heston.
- Login through the desktop client using the administrative credentials.
- Once logged into MailStore with admin credentials, expand Other Archives on the left panel. Right click on the intended user’s archive and chose Export to à IMAP Mailbox.
- Export IMAP Mailbox dialogue will appear. Provide the IMAP server and the intended user’s credentials and click Next button.
- In the next screen, just click the finish button and the user’s emails will start to restore in IMAP folders.
- You may also find older emails from MailVault in a separate IMAP folder.
- If you do not require to restore all the emails for a user, you may also select emails for certain date range and restore them.