Zimbra LDAP addressbook allows automatic address book synchronization from Zimbra server, Below are given steps to configure Zimbra LDAP address book on Outlook (POP3/IMAP) user.
1. Open the Outlook.
2. Go to the "File > Account Settings"
3. Click on "Address Book" tab and click on "New" button.
4. Now enable the checkbox "Internet Directory Service (LDAP)" and click on "Next" button.
5. Now enter the server details and login details to the required field as shown on below figure, and click on "More Settings", below are given username syntax.
6. Enter the display name which is appears in outlook address book and enter the port number to 389. Now click on "Ok" to save the settings.