Mailing list is a group e-mail address to which a number of users are subscribed. Mailing lists are used for sending e-mail messages to multiple recipients at once.
Login to the Plesk Control Panel to create mailing list.
Click on Mail tab.
Click on Mailing Lists tab.
Click on Create Mailing List link.
Below are the descriptions of above number sequence.
1. Assign a new user name in Mailing list address input box.
2. Select domain name for your user name.
3. Assign a administrator's mail ID.
4. Assign password.
5. Write mailing list subscriber's list in Subscribes text area.
6. As soon as mail list is created Admin will be notify.
7. Click OK button to accept above settings.
You are done, your mailing list has been created.