If you are using Microsoft Windows operating system, then you can setup remote administration on your local system using Ammyy software, in order to enable Diadem technical support to resolve email related issues on your local system.
In order to setup remote administration using Ammyy software, please follow the steps as mentioned bellow.
- Connect to internet and open your web browser and got to website URL http://www.ammyy.com/ .
- After the website is loaded in browser, click on the “Start working with Ammyy Admin” button as shown in the image below.
- Now chose to save the file in your preferred location when the following type of dialogs appears.
- After the Ammyy software file is completely downloaded in your local computer, double click on this download file to run the software.
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, then the User Account Control (UAC) dialog may appear, in which you should click the Yes button, in order to allow the software to access your system for remote administration.
- Now the Ammyy software interface should be visible on your desktop as shown below.
- Please check if the highlighted section 2 as shown in the above image, looks like “Connected to router xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx successfully”. If you get this message then your system should be ready for remote access.
- Now note the ID shown in Your ID box, as shown in above image as highlighted section 1 and provide this id to our customer support over telephone or email.
- When we try to connect your system for remote administration, the following dialog will appear on your system. Please click the Accept button to enable us access your system.